Expert care with
all of the help and advice you need
We’re here to give your loved one a dignified send-off but we’re also here to help you get through what can be a difficult and traumatic time. We’re here to help.
Everything we do is centered around you and your family. We offer a flexible range of services that will ensure the funeral meets your exact specifications.
We are totally committed to providing you and your family with the best possible service, given your loved one the best send-off possible and supporting you during what’s often and incredibly distressing time.
We listen carefully to what you want and present you with a list of options to allow you to plan the funeral exactly the way you want it. We’ll make sure you know what it will cost too so there will not be any nasty surprises later. We ensure that there are never any hidden costs.
Visiting the person who has died.
We would always encourage family and friends where possible to visit the person who has died in one of our Chapels of Rest. To ensure that the person looks their best for that final goodbye we would recommend that they are embalmed. We are fully qualified members of the British Institute of Embalmers.
What We Offer:
• We offer a 24 hour, 365 days a year personal service.
• Either you can come to our Cumbernauld or Bonnybridge offices or we can visit you at your home. It’s entirely up to you.
• We can offer suggestions but everything is entirely up to you. It’s a completely personal, tailor made service
• Our Chapels of Rest offer relaxing surroundings for you, your family and friends to spend time with your loved one before the funeral
• We have a a huge choice of coffins and urns available to suit every budget
• Our vehicle fleet consists of stylish new Jaguar vehicles
• We can help you with flowers, printed Orders of Service, catering options, newspaper notices etc…
• We’ll take you through all of the legal requirements such as how to obtain a Medical Certificate of Cause of Death certificate and we can advise you on how to deal with other legal matters such as sorting insurance and banking issues
• We offer a range of pre-paid Funeral Plans
The FuneralFunerals offer you the final opportunity to honour and celebrate the life of the deceased. Some people understandably may want a low-key funeral whereas others may want a more eleborate ceremony. The type of funeral you opt for is left entirely up to you. We’ll advise you the best we can but we treat every case equally regardless of size or budget.We operate modern Jaguar funeral vehicles that are stylish and always spotlessly clean. We can source any type of vehicle you like though and we also have the traditional Horse and Carriage available.
Coffins and CasketsWe have a wide selection of coffins and caskets available to view at our offices. We have options for every budget, from simple to ornate, all expertly crafted and available in a choice of finishes. If you want something truly unique we can offer customisations too, just ask us and we’ll take you through the various options. You can also choose from a huge variety of coffins and caskets from our catalogues so we really can accommodate every possible taste.
MemorialsThe choice of headstone is often a difficult one to make. We can recommend several top monumental sculptors who we work with regularly and can vouch for their quality of work, their service quality and the value for money the offer.Orders of Service, Flowers and Newspaper Tributes We can offer you guidance on what you might like to do in regard to this and can put you in contact with people who we know offer a high quality of service in this area.
CateringWe work regularly with all of the main venues in the area and can advise you on what options are most likely to suit you best. We can then liaise directly with the venue on your behalf. You can choose to pay for their services through us too if you wish (at no extra cost) which means you don’t have to organise payment on the day which gives you one less thing to work about. We settle with them on your behalf and you will see their charges when we present you with our invoice.
We have funeral options to meet every budget.
We never quote artificially low prices only to add basic costs later after you have chosen us. We cover the Bonnybridge and Cumbernauld areas with a dignified and thoughful funeral service that is without compromise.
We’re here to help. Call us anytime, 24 hours a day.